Thinking About Life After Retirement?
It may seem like it’s far off but it’s never too early to start laying the ground work now to enjoy a happy retirement later.
Planning for retirement is simple with us. Go ahead and get excited about your retirement! Start investing one step at a time and keep it simple!
Still unsure of how to begin planning for retirement?
Start by asking yourself these seven simple questions.
- When I retire, will I have enough income to maintain my expected standard of living?
- If Canada Pension and Old Age Security are not available when I retire, will I still have enough money put aside to live comfortably?
- Is my investment portfolio allocation consistent with my goals?
- Will my existing investment strategy achieve my desired performance results?
- Will I be able to fund my children’s education comfortably?
- Am I making adequate financial provisions for the future of my family?
- Does my investment strategy minimize my exposure to taxes?